Hi Yohandy,
Sure do. It is on the USA Games site at
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/pb-games/
as well as several other old PB Games titles. They are not all there, but most of them are. If anyone needs me to put the rest up let me know and I'll try and get Snowball Wars, 3D Snake, and I think Tick Tack Toe back up there.

*Smile*

Yohandy wrote:
Someone was asking me for this game. Does anyone still have it?
   thanks