agreed, and I must say he does try to make his moo unique. we talked about it on msn a week ago. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Munawar Bijani" <munaw...@gmail.com> To: "Tristan" <theblinddj...@gmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] cosmos versus miriani?

Hi,
Agreed. One thing I always tell people when they criticize Cosmos is, Tristan did it--despite the criticism (he was also criticized by me.) That's definitely saying something and while I don't like the type of MOO he is working on (there are too many out there,) he certainly has something going. With Cosmos I've noticed that he is around quite a bit to take questions and comments and is active on the MOO himself. Other MOOs that end up failing fail because the admins are just ghosts. I do commend Tristan for that. I also started seriously programming when I was 16 and it was tough. Tristan's come a long way and I don't think there's anyone to praise for that except him.
Munawar

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4333 (20090813) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4333 (20090813) __________