To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 3:38 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Game Accessibility Site reported as an attack site

When I tried to sign on to the Game Accessibility Site I got a warning page stating that the site has been reported as an attack site. When you look at the "more information" section, it does not say that any mal-ware has been reported from the site in the last 90 days, but it does give you the warning. The people who operate that site may want to try to get the warning removed because most people won't go to a site that is listed as an attack site. I know they have had problems with spammers over the last year, but this is the first time I've seen the warning.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software