Hi Charles,
Hmmm...Sounds like dart to me. then, again I use Karen all the time on my computer so I'm quite use to the Australian accent. I guess if you only use American English voices I can see how the accent might throw you off. It is a matter of tuning your ear into listening for the different nuances on how words are spoken. Even though it is speaking English some people, i guess, have troubles with the accent. This is turning out to be an interesting discussion of how different people adapt to different languages and accents.

Charles Rivard wrote:
I couldn't figure out how that sound in the sound description menu sounded like
a dot, until I figured out that she was saying dart.  Sheesh.