To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 11:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] thrown my the MOTA voice

You'd have to tinker with the voice's dictionary to get that right and even
then there's no guarantee it would work. I say stick with the voice as is
for the 1.0 release, then perhaps look at native speach APIs when you work
on the cross-platform version. I think Thomas right now is more concerned
with getting the game out! the! door! than making modifications like this,
which could easily be made at a later time once he's had time to recharge
his batteries.