To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] downloading Dark destroyer

Hi Dark,
The link for the PB Games is
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/pb-games/
As for putting them on the free games page I fully intend to as soon as I can. The problem is, as usual, a question of time. I'm always so busy with this, that, and the other thing the web site gets put low on the priority list. Perhaps what I need to do is begin sscheduling web site days where instead of programming MOTA or whatever I don't work on anything but the web site. At least until it fully gets up and running again.

HTH

dark wrote:
Hi.
Someone on the audiogames.net forum is asking where to download dark destroyer. I pointed him to the usa games site, ---- but he's said the file isn't there. Checking myself, ---- i find that it isn't. While I know Tom has the pb games on his server, is there any chance the links could be added to the free games page so people, ---- like this chap who's just discovered audiogames.net could download them more easily?

Beware the Grue!