From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of peter Mahach
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 3:20 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] About PKB Games...

furstly you'd have to have a working dropbox account and secondly a working
copy of msn (well an msn compatible app, like miranda or their usual wlm)
there is a special group address that you can add for msn to communicate and

I have to invite you to the folder,
so hit me up offlist using the email I'm using now and give me your msn and
the email you signed up with on dropbox.
take care, peter.