From: "shaun everiss" <shau...@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] FW: New game

no.
I have not.
rather I may have but I get loads of mail these days
however taking into mind the email address was google this could be from anyone.
usually people post to audiogames, this may be lagit.
but who is game enough to check it.
I'm not such a person.
if someone has a system to get hacked or something can they varify this is a lagit thing? The email was not in good english but then emails from the author of night of parasite are not fully in good english either so then again no way to varify.
The youtube is lagit but it probably could be replicated.
on that note maybe I may have some answer for the list.