Hi Chastity,
I can't answer the questions about their web site, but I'm working on adding the Lighttech games to my web site. I will definitely be hosting their games once I get them uploaded and the web pages upgraded to link back to the files.

HTH

Chastity MORSE wrote:
Okay, does anyone know the owner of Light-tek to let them know something is wrong with their site or give them the phone number that's up there? Also, I had added their link to one of my web pages. Should I delete it or does anyone know if they will be back up and running again? Also is anyone going to host their games like USA Games since they all ready offer several free games from PB and Dan Z? This is odd cause I just checked that link like last week and it was still working.
Thanks,
Chastity