To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] The Damned Targeting Thing

Hey Dark,

I'm still baffled as to how to make the targeting thing work. After hitting either Fight or Flurry, I get the list of monsters if there's more than one. At this point, I have tried both hitting a number on the number key alone and hitting it while holding down the shift key. Neither has led to a targeted body part; I get the same random hits I was getting before. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Can you help a brother out?

--Bill