To: "audysy" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:14 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] for jim.

hi Jim I think there's a bug in tjs, when I hit the right ctrl key to skip the score announcement, I only get 1 lot of points, e.g, I hit the stomach for 6000 points, if I press the control key, I only get a total of 6000 and not 24000 points,after the full total up.
http://www.secretsthatwekeep.com/003
Simon
msn: simod...@hotmail.com
skype, slifinger