From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 11:28 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] entombed

Well, all the more reason to beware the Grue.

A trickster is someone who uses their magicd to play tricks on people, ----

if you raise a trickster skeleton and then look at their character details
you can read a description.

they have skills of chalm, polymorph, summon animal and they can hide like
thieves.

Hth.

Beware the grue!