Hello all,
I have started using the custom Mush Client found on Alter Aeons website.  The
latest version of Mush has made it possible to control tab between the input
and output fields similar to VIP Mud.  Is there somewhere where I can get some
tutorials or the like on how to make alias's and triggers for Mush?
Thanks in advance,
Greg W.