Hi.

There have been a few postings about twitter lately. I always assumed twitter
was just another form of occasionally updated content, such as an rss feed,
however if it's able to run games I'd guess this is different.

sinse Klango now has a twitter client, I'd be interested to know precisely what
twitter is and how it works, ---- do you need to register? is it similar to
facebook with a page and profile?

appologies if I seem amazingly dim here, ---- just put this down to my usual
policy with anything computer related, ---- ie, I learn enough to allow me to
do what I'm able to do, rather than learning things for their own sake, now
however, twitter is encroaching into games land, ---- it's about time i found
out!

I could of course just look up twitter on wikipedia, ----- but I well suspect
I'll get a better explanation here.