From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Saturday, December 19, 2009 1:25 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Regarding twitter?

Hi.

There have been a few postings about twitter lately. I always assumed
twitter was just another form of occasionally updated content, such as an
rss feed, however if it's able to run games I'd guess this is different.

sinse Klango now has a twitter client, I'd be interested to know precisely
what twitter is and how it works, ---- do you need to register? is it
similar to facebook with a page and profile?

appologies if I seem amazingly dim here, ---- just put this down to my usual
policy with anything computer related, ---- ie, I learn enough to allow me
to do what I'm able to do, rather than learning things for their own sake,
now however, twitter is encroaching into games land, ---- it's about time i
found out!

I could of course just look up twitter on wikipedia, ----- but I well
suspect I'll get a better explanation here.

thanks in advance.