Yeah,

No kiddings, that game is great!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blastbay Studios - New release!

Hi Philip,
Just wanted to say what a great Christmas game this is. I loved both the acting and the cute little jokes in the game. Like when testing the speakers, exiting the game, and so on you tossed in a little joke here and there. It made the game less serious and a bit on the funny side.

Cheers!

Philip Bennefall wrote:
Hi all,

I wish to announce the release of our latest free game... Kringle Crash! Help Santa Claus to recover all the gifts that his elves have stolen, and try to prevent them from chucking the colorful packages into a massive garbage disposal unit. And of course, you can take out your frustration on the unsuspecting elves in a pleasingly violent manner.

The game can be found at:
http://www.blastbay.com/kringle_crash.php

Enjoy!

Kind regards,