Maybe when he's got a full load he could say something like, "Back to the sleigh!" or something along those lines.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] clause victorious!

Hi Dark,

Good job. Try getting more than 40 gifts, and see what happens there.

As for difficulty levels I thought of it, but rejected the idea as I wanted to get the game out quickly and not spend too much time on it, as it is a freeby after all. Though I do like the idea of a special sound when Santa has filled his hands with gifts, I'll see about doing that.

Oh and about the oppressive Santa, he might be... But after all he gives gifts away for free doesn't he? Grins.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall