Hi,

I think I fixed your problem and did not have to delete your game.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Schamerhorn" <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 6:57 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A trouble with Monopoly

hi all

 okay so I went into a game with 3 bots.  I was doing quite well, but now
it seems to be locked.  A bot player landed on a property I owned with 4
houses and it seems stuck right now.
 Granted if this is only an alpha I totally understand.  I had 4 houses on
Mederterainian, Boltic, Connectic and the light blue ones, and the yellow
near the waterworks. Atlantic was when it happened.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Smith" <computerwi...@gmail.com>