Hi Dark,
Yeah, it is nice seeing Santa being the good guy for a change. Well, technically he is the good guy in Giftenum, Bobbie's Revenge, and Great Toy Robbery, but since you play a bad character old Santa gets put in the position of enemy. So it is really nice getting to play Santa and unleash a bunch of butt kicking on a few elves. Lol!

"I'm here to kick but and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum."
Roudy Roudy Piper