Hi Claudio,
No, that's not what I said. The GMA games only come with part of the libraries you need. If you want a complete install of the VB 6 runtime install Jim Kitchen's Winkit program that has a complete VB 6 runtime environment. then, install your other games.

HTH

Claudio Zeni wrote:
Hi Thomas!

Ok, I understand.
That would theoretically mean, If I install a GMA game, I shouldn't have any
problem with the other vb games?

Regards
Claudio