HI all
Can anybody remember a very old game called the maze game?
The company who made it is t d l games.
Do they still exist?
Well, I have tried playing this game on 3 computers now.
On my desktop with a Celeron 2.66 ghz, the sound of the water is muted.
On my mom's pc, I play games on her pc when I visit her once or twice a
month, she has got a du ron processor, somewhere around 2 ghz.
And I recently bought myself a laptop, a centrino also with 2 something
ghz.
Both on my mom's pc and on my laptop, I cannot kill one of the later
monsters. I have played the game too  long ago on my mom's pc, but on my
laptop, it  happened that the second monster I encountered, I was
unable to kill him .I walked back in the maze until I reached the first
barier but I couldn't find any ammo.
And I walked back again  to where the monster is, but I found no ammo
still.
I  slowly  walked back and forth a few times but couldn't found any
ammo.
If I press s the monster still growls and I do not hear the sound of my
gun.
And  I am 110 percent certain that I haven't wasted any ammo.
I only  fired until the first  monster died.
So I am stuck, I cannot  continue playing the game.
Has anybody had this problem?

have a sunny day

Please Note: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice