Hi all,

  I have set up a blind adrenaline account on twitter now if folks want to
follow updates.

  The account name is

BACardroom

  You can just add that name from the twitter home page or your favorite
twitter client.

  For those of you that haven't taken the twitter plunge yet, there is a
client that works with screenreaders that makes the software as easy and
friendly to use as anything I've seen for the blind, and in a lot of ways
improves the experience over what the sighted have with twitter in my
opinion.

  After setting up an account on twitter.com, you can go to the following
site and download a piece of software called qwitter:

http://www.qwitter-client.net/

  This software interacts with your twitter account, allowing super easy
access to all of twitters functions.

  One note here, when you set up your twitter account, be sure and uncheck
the box on the last setup screen that asks if you want to follow a bunch of
people by default, otherwise you will get tons of crap you don't want.

  I will be posting updates about Blind Adrenaline to my account, such as
development updates, upcoming tournaments and so forth.

  Again, the name to add is BACardroom

  In qwitter, just press control windows key l and type that name in, press
enter and voila, your following me.

  See ya on the tables,

Che

blindadrenal...@gmail.com