Hi all!

Unfordunately, I didn't do the show yesterday.
The problem is simple:
There were no listeners.
I was disappointed, but I think it's also because I informed a bit late.
So here we are again:
Tomorrow, I'll repeat the show at 20 pm central.
Central is just gmt +00.
So if you're living in gmt -7 for example, you just can calculate +7, and
you'll know when the show starts.
In this show, you'll hear some trailers of games, and also christmas music.
Then you'll have the chance to win an audiogame of your choice.
It mustn't be expenciver than 40 dollars, but as you know, with 40 dollars
you can almost buy every game of the scene.
I don't tell you now how you can win, you'll hear it tomorrow in the show.
Please listen also at
www.blueworldradio.com
There you have to click at "this site in English", to view the site in
English.
I don't hope you think at a fake or something like this.
It's serious, and you can be sure that you'll get your price if you win.

Othervise, you could write to all lists  that it was just a fake, and that
would be very bad for me.
So, please listen and relax.
By the way, the radio is 24 hours a day online, so you can listen everytime
you wand.

Best regards and thanks

Claudio Zeni

President Blue World Radio