hey philip and all,
I was thinking of something you could add to kringle crash. when you end the
game successfully santa takes off on his slay. I was thinking of a bonus round
where you are in control of the slay and the elves are trying to block your
takeoff. so basically you have to doge them with the arrows until santa is able
to take off into the air in wich moment the game ends. and if you crash into
one, well, you lose balance and fall into the snow, losing a bit of your gifts
for example.
dodging could be done by having 3 or 5 lains - left, middle and right for 3 and
far left, near left, center, near right, and far right for 5 lains, with elves
coming at you from any of these dirrections and to pass them you have to just
switch lains.
what do you think?

mary christmas and happy new year to you from me!
Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach