To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 10:48 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] kringle crash bonus game?

hey philip and all,
I was thinking of something you could add to kringle crash. when you end the game successfully santa takes off on his slay. I was thinking of a bonus round where you are in control of the slay and the elves are trying to block your takeoff. so basically you have to doge them with the arrows until santa is able to take off into the air in wich moment the game ends. and if you crash into one, well, you lose balance and fall into the snow, losing a bit of your gifts for example. dodging could be done by having 3 or 5 lains - left, middle and right for 3 and far left, near left, center, near right, and far right for 5 lains, with elves coming at you from any of these dirrections and to pass them you have to just switch lains.
what do you think?

mary christmas and happy new year to you from me!
Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach