From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of peter Mahach
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] kringle crash bonus game?

hey philip and all,
I was thinking of something you could add to kringle crash. when you end the
game successfully santa takes off on his slay. I was thinking of a bonus
round where you are in control of the slay and the elves are trying to block
your takeoff. so basically you have to doge them with the arrows until santa
is able to take off into the air in wich moment the game ends. and if you
crash into one, well, you lose balance and fall into the snow, losing a bit
of your gifts for example.
dodging could be done by having 3 or 5 lains - left, middle and right for 3
and far left, near left, center, near right, and far right for 5 lains, with
elves coming at you from any of these dirrections and to pass them you have
to just switch lains.
what do you think?

mary christmas and happy new year to you from me!
Peter Mahach
piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com
skype (not very often): pitermach