I had the same problem and I installed that dxweb file From Microsoft Which
resolved it. I first installed the slim file but that didn't resolve the
xaudio problem so if the first one fails go grab the dxweb setup and run
that and you should be all set.

On 12/23/2009 at 8:14 PM Hayri Tulumcu wrote:

>install the directX

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
Tuesday and Thursday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500