Hi,

I just set a new record.  Here is the log file minus the X rated parts.

Triple J Shooter log file 12/23/2009 By Jim Kitchen.

Round 1.
you now have 33000 points.
Round 2.
With 33000 points for round  2.
you now have 66000 points.
Round 3.
With 41000 points for round  3.
you now have 107000 points.
Round 4.
With a perfect 100000 points for round  4.
you now have 207000 points.
Round 5.
With 95000 points for round  5.
you now have 302000 points.
Bonus Round. With a perfect 500000 points for the bonus round.
you now have 802000 points.
Which sets a new record. The record was 640000 points.
On 12/15/2009
By Jim

BFN
    Jim

If it weren't for the delusions of grandeur I would be perfect.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA