That would be awsome!!! Yeah, I just wish that also swoop could be found and made playable, think space invaders, but with guns you can pick up, and different shields and stuff. I got tuns of weapons actually, and in the later levels you have to fight these giant spiders. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 8:59 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Asteroids was Missile Command

Hi Brice,
Yeah, I'd like to see a good Asteroids clone myself. I started work on one a couple of years back, but Raceway and mysteries of the Ancients got in the way. So I haven't yet had time to get back to work on my own version of Asteroids. Although, it is still something I'd be interested in completing. Especially, now that I am creating a 3d game engine I could actually make a much cooler version of Asteroids than I had originally planned on creating. Instead of a simple 2d arcade game as I had thought of doing I could go full 3d having asteroids above and below the player as well as all around the player's ship. The alien ships could also attack from any angle making it a much more interesting space game than the original Asteroids.

Cheers!

Brice wrote:
I think it would be cool to see a accessible asteroids game. I also think a cool shooting game would be this game called swoop for the Mac, if their was an accessible version, and it was converted for a window platform, I would play the heck out of it.