I'd love to see an audio version of Berzerk or Adventure or even Frogs and Flies, all games for the Atari 2600. In fact those were three projects I'd planned to attempt using the Audio Game Maker when it was released two years ago, but let's not even get started on what a fiasco that turned out to be. It had potential certainly, I'm not arguing that, but the bugs that were left unsquashed made it all but impossible to get the most out of the program. And it didn't help that the program was a student project for a gaming class and once the semester was over the project was pretty much scrapped once there was something for us to download. Needless to say though I did attempt to create both Frogs and Flies and Adventure, with a very few relatively modern touches thrown in (namely a few additional enemies and hazzards), I was able to get neither the dragons nor the frogs, flies and crocodiles to behave properly. Heck, I couldn't even make the player behave properly.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brice" <buu...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Asteroids was Missile Command

That would be awsome!!! Yeah, I just wish that also swoop could be found and made playable, think space invaders, but with guns you can pick up, and different shields and stuff. I got tuns of weapons actually, and in the later levels you have to fight these giant spiders. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>