Hi Brice,
Interesting. Sounds cool, but I've never actually played that game before.

Brice wrote:
That would be awsome!!! Yeah, I just wish that also swoop could be found and made playable, think space invaders, but with guns you can pick up, and different shields and stuff. I got tuns of weapons actually, and in the later levels you have to fight these giant spiders.