I'd be all over this if it existed!  Reminds me of a book I read many
moons ago called Johnny Neumonic or something similar.

Of course, one big advantage of setting things in the future is that
technology that hasn't been invented yet can be your friend.  I mean
for a start military grade GPS isn't far off in real life, so extend
that idea 50 years into the future, add a sprig of imagination and
shake.

Cool idea.  I wish I had the time and mind to develop it.

Scott