I am not exactly sure if you can do that.
Because it is coded for sapi 5 kind of games.

To: "audyssey gamers group" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 10:57 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Jim Kitchen's trivia games

Anyone done any experimenting with hooking a 40-cell Pac Mate braille display to their PC and playing Jim's trivia games using it? The reason I ask is that the SAPI speech sometimes pronounces names and words in such a way that you don't understand the questions, as in the case of some of the Harry Potter questions. Any thoughts on how to play these trivia games using braille are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
---
In God we trust!