Hi all,
This is a reminder to watch the profanity on list. We, the moderators, frown on the use of profanity on list, and I've personally noticed people getting bolder in using it lately. If you see a subject like
"Shopping for Kick Ass Sound"
please change it before replying. Continued use of profanity on list will result in immediate moderation. Consider this your first and last warning on the matter.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Co-moderator of the Audyssey List