Hi Bill,
I've always had pretty good luck with a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers created by Altec Lansing. Of course, if you have 5.1 surround sound speakers like that your sound card has to have 5.1 surround sound support with the proper jacks for full surround sound support.

HTH

William L. Houts wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I'm getting a new Dell tower in the next few days and am thinking of buying a new set of speakers to go with it. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good brand to look into? Something that'll really give You Tube, MP3's and games a rocket boost?

--Bill