Hi Mike,
That's a well known problem with .NET based games and applications. I've recently given Ryan and Mike some pointers on how to resolve this issue so they should be releasing a fixed version pretty soon I would think.

mike maslo wrote:
Hi list:

I just installed monopoly and direct x and tried to run monopoly on my
windows 7 64 bit computer and got a error. It said it was not a true 32 bit
application. Anyone else who has 64 bit windows 7 had success in running
this program?