Hey, where can I get this game?  It sounds fun.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren Harris" <darren_g_har...@btinternet.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 3:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Ashar help

Hi all,

I just got this message from ashar in my in bvox on ce.

Captain James T Kirk,
Recent legislation has enabled the Ashar Corporation to purchase a bulk
supply of
Data Chip Fragments from a government supplier.
To show that we value your membership and continued support in our haulage
business,
we are drawing random Ashar deliveries and awarding random Data Chip
Fragments to
our members.
In this instance you have been drawn as a winner in the Ashar DCF Stakes and
as such
have been awarded a DCF number 3.
The Data chip Fragment in question has been placed in your ships hold by one
of our
couriers.

Can anybody tell me what I can do with these fragments?

Thanks.