Hi Chastity,
Sure that would be kind of fun playing some of those games again. I downloaded the source for those games myself, and I'm actually surprised I remember some of my old Apple Basic code. It is pretty strait forward if you know what to look for, but you'll want a fairly good grasp on the programming languages before trying to convert the games.

Chastity MORSE wrote:
Does anyone have any interest in playing some of the old Apple II games if they get converted to C++ or Visual Basic? I'm asking this as the text code versions from the Apple II are listed on the:

braillesoft website.