I would just like to publicly point out that q9 is the best sidescroller
i have ever played. When I indicated the demo to brazilian people, last
week, we had five people from here playing it, now, we have over 25
people with the demo in hand, and the game is generating challenge, and
competition among us. not counting other people who loved the game and
completed the demo already, of course. congratulations to philip
bennefal and blastbay studios for such creations.

mauricio