Sorry, let me try this again...
On the  28.12.2009 at 15:42, Wrote René Linke:
Hello Liam and list,
HI there.
today I won a forth Bonus game. And as I played the game and try to type a number between 1 to 9, after typing every number the voice said higher...
You
What you have to do is select the numbers with the arrow keys and then enter to select that particular number.

Regards.

Kevin