Hi Bryan,
When Philip released the crack/patch for Tarzan Junior it was with the understanding anyone could share it and use it. Since I happen to have lots of web space I have elected to place the files on my server for as long as I can afford to keep them there. So at this point Dark Destroyer, Tarzan, Duckblaster, and all the rest are considered abandonware.

Cheers!