Hi,

My uncle got my 2 and a half year old son a video game controller thing, takes
4 tripple A batteries, he said it has over 50 games built in. So I took the
back off with a screw-driver and put in the batteries. If I remember right the
RCA cables were connected together then they split off into a y for the two
plugs that go into the front of the tv. My son somehow separated the two cables
at their starting point where they plug into the controller. So I plugged it in
one way and heard a buzz from the tv. I unplugged it and switched the cables. I
can see enough light and shaddows to tell something's going on when I hit
buttons on the controller. But I'm getting no sound. And my son is sighhted,
learning to talk is just two and a half going on three, and can't tell me if
there's something wrong with the picture and sound or what it is. At one point
when he was fiddling with the controller I did hear one or two sounds like
music video game music then it stopped. I have no idea what this toy is called,
if my son accidentally broke it. My uncle is the one who bought it for him. I
wonder if when he pulled the two RCA cables apart if some contact is broke in
there and this toy is just completely broke? I may fiddle with it a little
later on, but I just don't think those two RCA cords should be separate like
they are. and the one well they both feel rough as if they were glued together.
I really hope he my uncle did not spend a whole lot on that toy.

 Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of
Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA for
Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux
desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for
beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use
windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people
can have an accessible computer.