Hmmm...I've never had that problem myself.
Best Regards,
Hayden

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ryan Conroy
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 7:52 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Question on Monopoly from RS games.

Hi,

I was just wondering, how come Jaws is very slow and sometimes unresponsive
in the PC version of monopoly? I'm not sure if I'm the only one having this
problem, but when I press the arrows to go through my choices, sometimes it
takes up to five seconds before Jaws tells me the option.
Any idea why this is happening?
Also, will there be sounds in the Browser version?

Ryan