To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Public betas vs private testing

No problem David.

Like everything else, it's up to the developer, I was just pointing out that
it was not a necessary condition of private testing that the developer has
to give away 5 or 10 coppies of the game for free.

It does seem reasonable with business software and the like, --- sinse A,
the markit can stand it and B, the testing process itself wouldn't
necessarily be enjoyable to the tester.

Beware the grue!