I must say I look forward to playing this new Sarah. I just got a new pc, so I just look forward to playing all of the GMA Game engine games, once I get my key replacements. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 2:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Abour Sarah

Hi Ryan,
It is hard to predict when testing is finished. I am going through the new features in the Sarah game and making sure they all work as expected.
Then I will be sending the beta to a limited group of people.
If after a while, and no major bugs are found, then I release it to the public. I have been discussing the items I am adding on my PCS games list, so those people know a lot more of what to expect. Sorry I can't be more definite but bugs can take from a minute to a day to fix.

Smiles,
Phil