To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 1:09 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Windows 7 and compatibility

Hi.

well, as it looks like the netbook business will be problematic, I might considder a slimline laptop instead, however I'm concerned about program compatibility.

Most audio games I've heard will run under windows 7, ---- so that isn't a problem, niether will brouser based games be incompatible. however I'm concerned about the older If type stuff.

will win frotz and wintads work under 7? and how about Dos console style programs such as fallthru, Eamon delux or world of legends?

any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Beware the grue!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4735 (20100101) __________

http://www.eset.com