To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The Anna voice, was Windows 7 and compatibility

No idea since never even tried out vista, but it's definitely better than
mary, mike or sam, and that's the only voice it seems to have by itsself/by
default.

I still sometimes prefer using scansoft voices for certain types of content,
or espeak voices for some other languages.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA