Hi,
For some reason the volume for Microsoft Anna is typically pretty low, but you can raise the volume somewhat by adjusting it in the control panel. If you go into the control panel and go to the speech settings in that dialog there is an option for adjusting the audio output for Anna. Press enter on the audio output button and tab to the volume button, press enter, and crank the volume up to the max. Sorry, I don't have Windows 7 sitting right in front of me at the moment so I can't give you step by step details right now, but if you still need more help when I get on my laptop I'll write up more detailed step by step instructions if you need them.

Ch.B. wrote:
Sorry if this question is slightly offtopic, but I use windows 7 and played
around with the different voices I have installed on my pc. One being anna
that comes with win 7. Now I went and chose it for my jaws voice. It works
well, the only thing is it is so much softer than all the others I ever had.
I turned volume up all the way in jaws options but unless I yank my speakers
up a lot as well, you can hardly hear her. Last option is not really
workable as my ears will fall off from all the other sounds and stuff when I
keep it this high lol
So is this normal?