From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Scott Chesworth
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 3:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Sudoku for newbies, possible dummies

Hi all,

I have a procrastination gap to fill while I'm on the road this week.
Fancied trying my hand at Sudoku.  Can anyone recommend a good
accessible game to get me started?

SudoSan seemed promising, but upon visiting the audiogames.net/sudosan
URL and launching the game, I get the intro played but can't seem to
get any of the shortcuts listed to work.  It's as if the game doesn't
see that I'm pressing n for a new puzzle or d for difficulty etc, it
just sits there and plays japanese music at me.  Pretty cool authentic
music I should add, so it's not all bad.

Thanks in advance...
Scott

PS. Sorry if this got posted twice... gmail is giving me jip tonight.