well, I've gotten to the part of the game wherein the "surprise that will no
doubt shut down the supreme evil" has been hinted at... now, if others want to
reply off list as to not spoil anything else, do so. the question then is,
well, how do I get rid of the supreme evil?

database 4743 (20100104) __________

http://www.eset.com